Spiritual thinking has amazing power to give “right’ answers to our problems!
1. Believe that for every problem there is a solution.
2. Keep calm. Your brain cannot operate efficiently under stress. Go at your problem easy like.
3. Don’t try to force an answer. Keep your mind relaxed so that the solution will become clear when the right time comes.
4. Get all the facts together; look at them without bias. Try to judge them as if they were no personal concern of yours.
5. Write down these fats on a sheet of paper. When you do this and get them into proper order, you will see them and then think about them more clearly.
6. Pray about your problems. Say and believe that God will bring light into your mind.
7. Seek God’s guidance on the promise in the 73rd Psalm, “Thou shall guide me with thy counsel.”
8. Trust in the faculty of insight and intuition.
9. Go to Church and let your subconscious mind work on the problem. Spiritual thinking has amazing power to give “right’ answers.
10. If you follow these steps faithfully, then the answer that develops in your mind, or comes to pass, is the right answer to your problem. Believe that.
g in Riches……..